ANNOUNCE: WebCount - VB CGI Hit Counter

Post by Christopher J. Ba » Sun, 13 Aug 1995 04:00:00

ANNOUNCING! WebCount - WebSite VB CGI Counter

After a grueling search of the Internet, looking for a decent counter
application, I was able to determine that there was NOTHING available
that was written in Visual Basic for Website. Hence, I wrote one
myself.

Requirements
============
In order to use this program, you must be running the following:

Windows NT or Windows 95
Website Web Server V1.0 or later

Features
========
Completely written in Visual Basic
Single executable file supports unlimited users/pages
Server Side Includes are not required
Returns an x-bitmap image

A trial version is available for immediate downloading at:

http://www.aquila.com/webcount/

Complete installation instructions are available from this page.

Babb's Bookmarks - http://www.aquila.com.babbs.bookmarks
"I live in America - I'll say anything I damn well please."

1. Announce: Web Server Hit Counter

Hi All,

Yet another hit counter exists for web servers.

It is easy to install, includes 13 fonts, can access external fonts,
runs under Windows 3.1,
Windows 95 and Windows NT.

You can even exclude your own IP address so you don't register a hit
when browsing your own web
page.

You MUST be running an Intel CGI-WIN 1.2 compatible web server. ie.
HTTPD1.4, Website, Alibaba
etc.

A trial package is available for download. You can create an unlimited
number of counters for an
unlimited number of pages. However, the trial package only counts to 5.

Information available at:
        http://www.aerosoft.com.au/hitcount

Cheers,
Andrew McLean
Sydney, Australia
http://www.aerosoft.com.au

2. Sending link from Web Browser

3. Website/Win HTTPd CGI-WIN Hit Counter EXE

4. networking malfunction

5. Do all brousers work with page hit counters using CGI?

6. NT 3.5 & 2 monitors

7. CGI - Counter - VB PRO

8. Converting COleVariant into a string

9. beta testers wanted: JEO-Counter Win32 JPEG counter CGI

10. Voice hit counters?

11. Free Hit counter ?

12. IIS Lockdown Tool And Hit Counter

13. Hit Counter