IIS Web Cluter ?

Post by Hesk » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:23:23

Hi,
I have an iis web server.
For a high availability, I would like to install a other server web.

do you now a solution, with a specifiq equipement, in frontal, for
installing this cluster ?
my OS is windows 2000 server.

thanks
Aurlien

IIS Web Cluter ?

Post by Rick Cuddah » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:04:22

Hello,

Since your using Windows 2000 Server:

I would suggest using Application Server 2000 along with
Network Load Balancing as a highly available web solution.

Application Server makes it easy to keep all of your data
syncd across numerous load balanced servers, and it works
with Windows 2000 Server.

Good Luck!

Quote:>-----Original Message-----