need code to parse <option> multiple from CGI-Win under VB using WEBSITE

need code to parse <option> multiple from CGI-Win under VB using WEBSITE

Post by Bret » Thu, 18 Jul 1996 04:00:00

I need some code to parse <option> multiple tags
from CGI-Win under VB using WEBSITE.

I don't want to sit around re-creating the wheel.

I was hoping the POST method and
cgi.bas file would handle this, it only
appears to get the firts occurence
selected inthe option list.

Can anyone help me.  Please mail.

Thanks,
Brett

1. <><><> SCALA MM200 <><><>

Could anybody that uses Scala MM200, please get in touch to swap info and
scripts, or could anybody point me in the right
direction of where I can look for some demo scripts etc...

Scala MM200 is just excellent, i'am using MM200 to create cd-front menus
for conferences, which I then burn onto cd-rom with
my Yamaha CDR400c firmware 1.d

All the best - hope to hear from you soon...

- Steve -

2. cpu maxs out every 30seconds then back to normal

3. Netscape Forms <--> Delphi/V.B. CGI script <--> Delphi/Access database

4. CD burner format ISO 9660

5. HTML Form <--> Delphi/V.B. CGI script <--> Delphi/Access Database

6. MFC App with Platform Builder 4.0/Windows CE .NET

7. >>> GIVE COMMERCIAL SOFTWARES against source code <<<<

8. fragmented writing!!

9. CGI-WIN using Website,Access,VB

10. WEBSITE: Problem parsing multiple selections in Website Forms/CGI

11. >>> Very weird problem in Win95b!!<<<<<<<

12. >>>Need MAC users to Help Troubleshoot Shocked Audio<<<

13. <<>> COMPUTER SOFTWARE / HARDWARE <<>>