Printing from a CRichEditCtrl

Post by Glenn Dun » Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:40:43

I have an application that dumps the contents of a CRichEditCtrl to the
printer, no issue there.
However, it prints from the top left corner of the page. (1/2cm in , 1/2 cm
down) Any suggestion how to either add a left and top margin, or failing
that decrease the size of the right and bottom margin? (I want the printout
to either be centered on the printed page, or take up more of the page.)
At present, I appear to have around 5cm wasted paper on the right of the
printout, and 5cm at the base of the printout, it looks untidy.

Thanks for any advice, pointers, tips, et al.

Glenn Dunn.