Folder Sharing Problem

Post by Patrick Flyn » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

When creating a folder to be shared on our NT network, I set the sharing
and security permissions to be exactly the same as another folder.  The
new folder is not able to be viewed by windows 95/98 machines, while the
old one is.  But on an NT system, both can be viewed.  Does anyone know
why this could be?

Thanks.

--
////-----------------------------------\\\\

Patrick Flynn

NT Systems Administrator
Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy
Tufts University
Medford, MA

1. Folder Sharing Problem

Help,

C:\Documents and Settings\rad , the rad folder is shared
somehow and I cant
undo the sharing,

When I go to rad>properties>Sharing all the check boxes
are greyed out,
Share this folder on the network is checked and greyed
out.

How do I stop the share on this rad folder!!

Please help,
thanks

.

2. OLE Automation reference counts

3. Folder sharing Problem

4. Can my ISP block port 80?

5. Shared Folder Problems (Shared Documents/Music/etc.)

6. wxPython and ::wxPathOnly

7. How do I share a folder with simple file sharing option selected

8. Printer ICON not showing in the Systray

9. sharing subfolders under shared folder

10. Shared Documents folder no longer "sharing" - please help me set it back!

11. time for share new file in apache share folder

12. empty folders appearing in Shared folder

13. ??? My Documents Folder and Shared Documents Folder ??