1. Apache/Tomcat - Images are not displayed, links do not display pages
Problem: Images are not displayed, links do not display pages
OS : WinXP
Tomcat : jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18
Apache : apache_2.0.44-win32
mod_jk : mod_jk-2.0.43.dll
browser: IE and NN both show the problems
URL used: http://localhost/EX_4_13/iceCreamReq.html
Tomcat listens on port 8080
Apache listens on port 80
Q: Could someone please tell me if I am setting up files correctly?
I have some html files on the Apache side and some on the Tomcat side.
Mu understanding is the I should have the initial file (start point)
on the apache side and any files that it refers from that point on
should be on the Tomcat side.
In the server.xml file:
<Context path="/TOM_BHTExample" docBase="TOM_BHTExample" />
i.e. I have created a directory webapps\TOM_BHTExample
My goal was to have all of the jsp pages, appropriate html pages, all
gif, etc. reside, as appropriate under their own subdirectories, etc.
I have directory TOM_BHTExample\EX_4_13 that contains the various gif
files and jsp and html files e.g.
Q: Should I have any html pages here in this directory? I have a link
on the resulting page, referring to sample.html and when I click on
the link the page does not appear.
The page cannot be found
error message from the IE and
The requested URL /TOM_BHTExample/EX_4_13/sample.html was not found on
error message from NN.
In the httpd.conf file:
I have a directory APA_BHT_EXAMPLE\EX_4_13 that contains
The iceCreamReq.html file contains a line:
The iceCreamPoll.jsp contains a line:
<form action="pollVote.jsp" method="POST">
The pollVote.jsp file contains line e.g.:
<img src="Banana.gif" height="20" width="69" alt="Banana" />
Q: The pollVote.jsp when displayed on the browser does not show any
images and when I click on the link the page does not get displayed
If I go through only Tomcat as the server then all works well.
2. Exporting single frames from movie maker
3. DEBUG:Tooltips= YES REL:Tooltips?NO!
4. Sound Recording
5. ToolTips - Wrong Displays
6. Printing directory file listing
7. Wrong tooltips displayed... help.
8. Jovian SuperVIA--can it make AVI files?
9. Tooltip display problems
10. any way to speed up tooltip display???
11. Tooltips 'displaying behind taskbar' bug still in SP1
12. Speeding up the Tooltip display time
13. MFC: How to display tooltips for Toolbar?