How to drive win95 crazy

Post by Christophe Necail » Thu, 21 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Hey, men !

Just open Word, Powerpoint and Excel simultenaously...

Then, in an Excel sheet, make a division by 0 error

That drives WIN95 so crazy, that it burns up the Word, Powerpoint and Excel
windows, before going completely Crazy ...

Too bad ....

(Get a life, user HAM95 !!! )

1. HELP..Win95 is driving me crazy...

I have a major problem concerning win95..
I start by formatting the partition where i want to install win95. I
install the beast and then start installing some applications. And
then it starts happening! Something completely fucks up..

1) after the first sound when entering the graphical surface the
soundcard just is plain dead..
2) the shutdown menu doesn't function properly
        - win95 hangs when i choose shutdown..i get the message
'please
          wait while win 95 is shutting down your system'..i don't get

          to the 'it's safe to shutdown your computer message' anymore
        - when choosing 'restart in msdos mode' the msdos prompt just
                never appears.
        - i cannot access my diskdrive under win95..it says the
          diskette isn't formatted and wants to format it..under dos
          (not a doswindow) i CAN access the same diskette.

These are all phenomena of the same problem I'm convinced.
I should point out that the device manager doesn't report any
conflicts. I don't think there are IRQ, I/O address problems involved
because the systems appears to be working ok after a first clean
install of win95 without installing any applications. Also
reinstalling win95 over the existing version doesn't solve the
problem. ONLY a format c: and then clean reinstall fixes this but then
the rouble starts all over again.
I think it could help when I would know what exactlly happens when
win95 shuts down and starts up. Does someone know?

I'm not a computer iliterate.

I"M DESPERATE. Please help and send suggestions/solutions by email.
THX.

Stef.

DISCLAIMER :   This Statement is not an official statement from,
nor does it represent an official position of, PTT Telecom B.V.
It's better to burn out than to fade away! (from the movie: Highlander)

2. adminautologin

3. Win95 drives me crazy!!!!!!Info needed:the perfect OS:dos,win3X,NT, help me!!!!

4. Every time I open a program i get a box which reads .exe no cd...

5. Constant Hard Drive Activity Driving Me CRAZY

6. Need help optimizing pc?

7. Hard Drive Ticking like a Clock - Driving me Crazy?

8. Using XP Pro, PPTP, and login scripts

9. Win95 and printer HP 692C driver crazy!

10. Win95 gets crazy "netstat -r" answers...why?

11. Keyboard acts crazy after switching between DOS programs and Win95

12. Nero driving me crazy

13. My player 9 has gone crazy coping music CD to hard drive