borderless and captionless windows?

Post by Stefan Csomo » Sat, 18 May 2002 23:35:23

Hi Michael

if possible , use the current CVS and lets see, whether my latest
commits help...

Best

Stefan

1. borderless and captionless windows?

[...]

2. How to use Xing 1.3 in NT 3.51

3. Taskbar icon for captionless main window?

4. Looking for video capture control (VBX)

5. borderless poppup windows broken in IE6

6. Error when Starting Win XP on Dell C840

7. borderless window

8. Admin XP pro via Win2k TS client?

9. Making borderless child windows

10. Minimizing Captionless Dialogs

11. Borderless Dialogs?

12. Borderless ComboBox

13. Is borderless Combo Box possible in eVB?