Netscape 2.0 & Bookmarks Organizing

Post by Don Willia » Thu, 21 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I use to be able to move my bookmarks up and down to put them in certain
groups of subjects,by using the edit screen. I used to keep them organized
that way. I just installed Netscape 2.0 today and the bookmark area is
alot different. How do you move your bookmarks around now into the group
that you would like that certain bookmark.

   Thanks
Pacifier Online Data Service Dialup SLIP/PPP User
To register: (360) 693-0325 or telnet pods.pacifier.com

Netscape 2.0 & Bookmarks Organizing

Post by r » Fri, 22 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>I use to be able to move my bookmarks up and down to put them in certain
>groups of subjects,by using the edit screen. I used to keep them organized
>that way. I just installed Netscape 2.0 today and the bookmark area is
>alot different. How do you move your bookmarks around now into the group
>that you would like that certain bookmark.

From the main Go to Bookmarks... menu, check out the Bookmarks
(Organiser/Editor) menus.
Try Drag and Drop with your mouse or Ctrl+X (cut) and Ctrl+V (paste).

Netscape 2.0 & Bookmarks Organizing

Post by Juha Paulav » Sat, 23 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>alot different. How do you move your bookmarks around now into the group
>that you would like that certain bookmark.

Elementary, dear Watson :)). Just drag and drop them.
--
Juha Paulavuo
Teacher in computer technology

Homepage: http://www.sci.fi/~kassu1/
**To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.**
Anonymous.  Quoted in: 22 Feb. 1982, BBC Radio 4 .

Netscape 2.0 & Bookmarks Organizing

Post by Anderse » Sat, 23 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Does it do alphabetical sorting?  I've been using NSMEDIT
with 1.22 for that, couldn't do without it, and wonder
why it wasn't put in Netscape some time ago.

>>I use to be able to move my bookmarks up and down to put them in certain
>>groups of subjects,by using the edit screen. I used to keep them organized
>>that way. I just installed Netscape 2.0 today and the bookmark area is
>>alot different. How do you move your bookmarks around now into the group
>>that you would like that certain bookmark.

>From the main Go to Bookmarks... menu, check out the Bookmarks
>(Organiser/Editor) menus.
>Try Drag and Drop with your mouse or Ctrl+X (cut) and Ctrl+V (paste).

1. ANNOUNCE: Bookmark Magician 1.0a-Consolidate and organize Netscape and MSIE bookmarks!

Bookmark Magician 1.0a released!!  Consolidates bookmarks and
'favorites' from both Netscape Navigator and MS Internet Explorer.
For a complete description, and to download your copy, visit our
web site at http://www.q-d.com.  (This is a 32-bit program and
will not work with Win 3.1x.)

Overview of 1.0a features:

        * Import, combine, and organize existing bookmarks
          and favorites from both Netscape Navigator and
          MS Internet Explorer!
        * Import the current URL from either Netscape
          Navigator or MS Internet Explorer (3.0+)!
        * Load any URL in your Item List into either browser
          with just a mouse click!
        * Use Bookmark Magician as a lauch pad for your
          browsers!
        * Auto-import feature -- loads all new Netscape
          Navigator bookmarks and MS Internet Explorer
          'favorites' automatically each time you load
          Bookmark Magician!
        * Loads into taskbar tray for easy access all the
          time! (Win95 and WinNT 4.0+ only)
        * Much, much more!

        Download your copy today from our web site at
http://www.q-d.com.

Dave Verschleiser
Q&D Software Development - http://www.q-d.com
Creators of WebForms, WebMania, and Bookmark Magician

For the best SHAREWARE on the Net, check out:

** The Shareware Central Interactive Catalog **
** http://www.q-d.com/swc.htm **

Shareware authors -- find out how to obtain a listing!

2. Install NVidia 23.11 drivers

3. Error 1000, roaming profiles, with no documentation

4. Netscape bookmarks organizing

5. recovering contacts & email from non booting drive

6. Netscape BOOKMARKS organizing software????

7. apache 2 on win 2k as a program

8. Netscape 2.0&Netscape 1.1 Hst file

9. Netscape 2.0: Bookmark sorting

10. Bookmarks and GPFs, A Solution for Netscape 2.0

11. Netscape 2.0 b2 - FIND is INOPERATIVE in BOOKMARKS.

12. Netscape navigator 2.0 vs Netscape Navigator Gold 2.0