Problem with selecting my own SDK in EVC++ -- system just hangs

Problem with selecting my own SDK in EVC++ -- system just hangs

Post by s gupt » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:28:39

Hi,

 I face this problem of not being able to select my own
SDK in the workspace of my application in EVC++. The
system just hangs on forever if i click on my SDK in the
drop down list.
Any reasons as to why does this happen and any solutions
to this....

thanks
s gupta

Problem with selecting my own SDK in EVC++ -- system just hangs

Post by Scott Langha » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 01:29:29

I had the same problem. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling EVC and the
SDKs I use to get it working again.

Quote:> Hi,

>  I face this problem of not being able to select my own
> SDK in the workspace of my application in EVC++. The
> system just hangs on forever if i click on my SDK in the
> drop down list.
> Any reasons as to why does this happen and any solutions
> to this....

> thanks
> s gupta

Problem with selecting my own SDK in EVC++ -- system just hangs

Post by s gupt » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:33:43

hi,
 still this didnot work.... anyother solution....

thanks

Quote:>-----Original Message-----