ActiveSync & Pocket Access

Post by Doody Paul, Heme » Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:43:50

 Hi guys.

 I have a problem where ActiveSync is not recognising a table I have
 defined to be synchronized for a specific database as being updated.
 Here's the scenario:
 Laptop holds data on a table in a .MDB database populated from
corporate
 data. ActiveSync synchs down to handheld .CDB database OK. I have an
EVB
 application that modifies data held on the .CDB (and can verify the
 changes by looking at it using Pocket Access) but synching back doesn't
 realise those changes have been made. It's not until I make a change to
 the data from within Pocket Access that synching will take all changes
 into account. Is there something obvious I'm missing here (I am new to
 Access/MSCE). ANY help much appreciated.

 Paul