How to display icons in Icon View of List View in eVB ?

Post by Luqma » Thu, 29 May 2003 03:06:03

How to display icons in Icon View of List View in eVB ?

Best Regards,

Luqman

1. viewing intranet directories in "list" or "small icons" view

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help me.  I have set up an
intranet for my organization(viewed with IE 6.0) in which
the home page has frames, with a menu page on the left and
a contents page/directory listing on the right.  I would
like to be able to format the viewing of the "contents"
page to show directory files in "list" or "small icons"
view.  I can of course do that when viewing the directory
by itself (not in frames), but when that directory is
loaded on the "contents" side of the frames, it only shows
the files in large icons.  Do you know if it's possible to
program or force IE 6.0 to show a directory in "small
icons" or "list" view when loaded in page with frames???
Or somethign of that nature?  Is there perhaps even a
small java applet that can be added to a page that would
do this??  Please help.   Thanks in advance.

Scott Rubens

2. Different between 3Com & Realtek Nic?

3. Slow list view and details view - Explorer creating thumbnails in list view

4. WME Update

5. Icon view to details view

6. Different File Search Problem

7. Change the view of icons from Tiles to Icons

8. Yahoo Chat and IE

9. Switch all my Icon views from Tile to Icon

10. Icon View default (Tiles to Icons)

11. Change the view of icons from tiles to icons

12. view in big icon or small icon

13. Getting List View for Icons globally