ICD-9 and CPT-4 codes

Post by MSPL » Mon, 01 Oct 2001 08:38:08

Hello,

1) In Medical Billing  terminology what is the relation between ICD-9
codes and CPT-4 codes.

2) What are 'Modifiers' which are used for CPT Codes in HCFA form.

If anybody knows any information about this they can please help me out.

     Thanking you
        Usha.

ICD-9 and CPT-4 codes

Post by jack.car.. » Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:18:36

ICD is International Classification of Diseases and relates to
diagnosis. CPT is Current Procedural Terminology and relates to
treatment. They are related in that the treatment must be appropriate
for the diagnosis.

Hope this helps.

Jack

Quote:>Hello,

>1) In Medical Billing  terminology what is the relation between ICD-9
>codes and CPT-4 codes.

>2) What are 'Modifiers' which are used for CPT Codes in HCFA form.

>If anybody knows any information about this they can please help me out.

>     Thanking you
>        Usha.

1. .CPT files

Is there anything available to convert a Corel Photoshop (extension .CPT)
file to JPG or BMP format?
Thanks for your help.

                      http://www.help.com/

2. Copy Address book from MSIE

3. Windows Explorer (and file browser) does not like Corel .cpt files

4. Help - Slow boot

5. Decompress Macintosh CPT and SIT files...

6. Intrernet explorer spy file

7. FIFA 2001.icd and Windows xp

8. mpg under win med play 7

9. Sony IC Recorder ICD-100

10. code 39 and code 28 and code 22

11. HELP!!!!! TP.ICD

12. TP.icd

13. equivalent code in c++ code from vb code for open file