Installation problems with PB 3.0 or eMbedded visual Tools 3.0?

Installation problems with PB 3.0 or eMbedded visual Tools 3.0?

Post by Hans Olav Nyb » Tue, 20 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

We are at the moment using platform builder 2.11 and the latest WIndows CE
toolkit for Visual Studio. Soon we will upgrade to platform builder 3.0 and
we will start using eMbedded Visual tools 3.0.

Are there any problems we should be avare of? Should we e.g. remove platform
builder 2.11 or the toolkit before installing the new products?

Thanks,

Hans

Installation problems with PB 3.0 or eMbedded visual Tools 3.0?

Post by Steve Maille » Tue, 20 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Definitely remove the platform builder as the two are not compatible (at
least the preview wasn't)

--
Steve Maillet
Entelechy Software Consulting

Quote:> Hi,

> We are at the moment using platform builder 2.11 and the latest WIndows CE
> toolkit for Visual Studio. Soon we will upgrade to platform builder 3.0
and
> we will start using eMbedded Visual tools 3.0.

> Are there any problems we should be avare of? Should we e.g. remove
platform
> builder 2.11 or the toolkit before installing the new products?

> Thanks,

> Hans

1. CE 3.0 SDK for eMbedded Visual Basic (eMbedded Visual Tools)???

Hello,

Is there an SDK for version 3.0 of CE that is developed for eMbedded Visual
Tools??

I have installed eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 and it appears the SDK is for
Version
2.11 of Windows CE.  I just purchased a new handheld PC (Jornada) that has
Windows CE 3.0.  I'm wondering if there is a newer SDK for CE 3.0.  I
visited
the mobile developer site at Microsoft and the CE 3.0 SDK's seem to be for
the
CE Toolkit for VB and C++ NOT the eMbedded Visual Tools suite.

Can anyone comment on this please and let me know if there are any
development
issues with using the 2.11 SDK for the 3.0 OS??

Thanks,
Ricardo.

2. restart problems and ICS (ithink)

3. Installation of Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 with Pocket PC

4. Text

5. eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0 - 2002 Edition installation failure

6. Mystery Windows XP password.

7. Installation of Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 with Pocket PC

8. Porting Unix socket program to Windows NT

9. installation bug eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0

10. installation bug eMbedded Visual tools 3.0

11. installation bug eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0

12. Problem with eMbedded visual tools 3.0, no problem with CE toolkit