PB 3.0 Add-on pack download

Post by Andi » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:16:20

Hello,

does anybody know where I can downlaod the Windows? CE
Add-On Pack and System Analysis Tools for Platform
Builder 3.0 (Add-On Pack, described in the bleow
article) ?
I cannot find a download aywhere. This Add-on is
reuqirement to install the QFEs

\\http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?
url=/library/en-
us/dnce30/html/instrumentingdevicedrivers.asp

Regards

Andi

PB 3.0 Add-on pack download

Post by Chigusa Sansen [MS » Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:23:46

Hello Andi,
Please refer to the web site below.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/embedded/ce.net/evaluation/news/from...
25pbaddon.asp

You can get a copy from distributors or Developer Store at
www.developerstore.com (according to above web site).

--
Chigusa Sansen
---------------------------

Hello,

does anybody know where I can downlaod the Windows? CE
Add-On Pack and System Analysis Tools for Platform
Builder 3.0 (Add-On Pack, described in the bleow
article) ?
I cannot find a download aywhere. This Add-on is
reuqirement to install the QFEs

\\http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?
url=/library/en-
us/dnce30/html/instrumentingdevicedrivers.asp

Regards

Andi

1. CE 3.0 PB Add-on PAck?????

How do I get the CE 3.0 PB Add-on Pack.

I want toinstall the CE 3.0 BSP Add-on pack?
But it won't ubless it has the above.

Please provide me a link or details of how to buy it. I
could not google it.

Also I am stuck to CE 3.0 as I am back-porting a NDIS
driver to CE 3.0 from CE 4.1.

--thanks
sudhakar m

2. RDC disconnects or can't connect

3. PB 3.0 Add-on Pack?

4. Re-Installing Office 97

5. I got problem install PB 3.0 Add-On Pack

6. Agfa Snapscan

7. Cannot install SDK created with PB 3.0 after Add-On pack applyed

8. quick request for how you guys keep track of posts that you want to keep

9. Can 4.1 PB be added to system with 3.0 PB on already

10. WinCE CE 3.0 Add-On Pack

11. Windows CE 3.0 Add-On Pack

12. CE 3.0 Add-On Pack

13. How do I install the Windows CE Add-On pack for Platform Builder 3.0