CE and ARM Integrator Board

Post by Shlom » Wed, 15 Aug 2001 21:12:43

Do u know if the CE3.00  works on the ARB Intergator Board ?
(includes :Keyboard,Mouse,VGA PCI Adapter)

Thanks
Shlomo

CE and ARM Integrator Board

Ask the manufacturer!

--
aaronlATadvantagegroupDOTcoDOTnz

CE and ARM Integrator Board

Post by MSFT » Fri, 17 Aug 2001 05:12:35

Check out this site for supported BSPs.  Integrator *is* supported on 3.0 if
you download the BSP add-on pack.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/embedded/ce/tools/hardware/bsp.asp

--
This is my disclaimer. There are many others just like it, but this one is
mine.  This posting is provided solely for informational use.  It is offered

> Ask the manufacturer!

> > Do u know if the CE3.00  works on the ARB Intergator Board ?
> > (includes :Keyboard,Mouse,VGA PCI Adapter)

> > Thanks
> > Shlomo

> --
> aaronlATadvantagegroupDOTcoDOTnz

1. ARM Integrator/AP developer board Boot

I got a board named Integrator/AP and ARM920T core module. Does any
one know the steps to boot it up? I try to build a eboot.bin and
write the eboot.bin to flash memory on board. But it can't work. Oh,
I put a SMC ne2000 compatible PCI network card.

Thanks

John Huang
Silicon Motion, Inc.
408-5015428

2. formating hard drive

3. Platform builder and Arm Integrator/AP

4. speakers

5. ARM Integrator BSP with ARM940 microprocessor

6. IE 6 SEARCH BUTTON IS WORKING AGAIN

7. ARM Boards

8. scriptcommand function

9. 82559 on strong arm based board : drivers?

10. Emulator Problem : CE boot image could not be loaded for ARM/Xscale

11. Building/installing new CE.NET image onto ARM SA-1110 (HP Jornada)

12. Samsung's ARM s3c2400 + Windows CE

13. Can I disable the cache in CE for ARM builds?