problem in downloading program to device

problem in downloading program to device

Post by behza » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 00:58:57

hi,
I have just started developing program for pocket pc devices. I have a
program running on emulator, but when I want to run it on real device , it
says "some components on device side not found" . can any body give me a
hint how to send my programs to a pocket pc?

thanks,
   behzad

1. Problem downloading program to mobile device

I am trying to compile and download a program to a Pocket PC with eMbedded
Visual C++.  I get the message Starting Microsoft ActiveSync, then the
message "Connecting to the device server is started".  It times out and says
failed to connect to remote device.

I never used to have this, but now I seem to.

Any reason why?

2. change language of OE

3. Prevent file download / INS problems advice sought.

4. No Sound Through Headphones

5. ZIP Download problems and Download Management Programs

6. Disk Clean Up Stalled??

7. Drive contents missing

8. How to remotely udate/download programs into the device

9. Program downloaded to default device won′t work

10. flash disk program download for medical device

11. downloading plug-ins

12. Downloading plug ins