Sync DB programatically

Post by John Britt » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:04:44

Is there a way to sync the .mdb(Desktop) and cdb(pocketPC) without using the Active sync?

Like the conduits in Palm OS?

Thanks
John Britto
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
--William Arthur Ward

1. ActiveSync Access DB sometimes Syncs

Dear All,
    We are trying to establish a syncing relationship on Pocket PC with an
Access 2000 database. The sync relationship is created with no problem. But
when our app adds records to a table the inserted record uploads it to the
PC very irregularly. We are dumbfounded.

Does Anyone have any advice?

-charles santhouse
application developer
cybear inc.

2. Cd file Data Base

3. CE OLE DB Provider for Remote DB ??

4. XP SP1 upgrade dial-up connections not responding.

5. how transfer NT4 USER DB to a WIN2K user DB?

6. BUG REPORT: Apache 2.039 does not understand "//ComputerName/" in httpd.conf

7. How do I check for NULL value in Access DB using OLE DB?

8. Missing vserver.vxd and dfs.vxd files

9. Format of Netscape .db certificate file (cert5.db)

10. Sync Manager won't sync files & folders

11. Sync A Big Table with Microsoft Active Sync Crash

12. database sync with active sync?

13. Help - Sync Outlook 2000 Calendars in NetFolder and Sync mail in Peronal Folder