Dissapearing Keyboard Button

Post by bmoor » Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:31:42

Hello,
    I use this code to insert a menu bar into my application.

CMenu * mainmenu;
 mainmenu = ((CCeCommandBar*)m_pWndEmptyCB)->InsertMenuBar(IDR_MAIN_MENU,
0);
 mainmenu->EnableMenuItem(IDM_VIEWSCANINFO, MF_BYCOMMAND | MF_GRAYED);
 mainmenu->EnableMenuItem(IDM_LOGOUT, MF_BYCOMMAND | MF_GRAYED);
 mainmenu->EnableMenuItem(IDM_EXPORT, MF_BYCOMMAND | MF_GRAYED);
 mainmenu->EnableMenuItem(IDM_DELETE, MF_BYCOMMAND | MF_GRAYED);
 mainmenu->EnableMenuItem(IDM_NONCOMP, MF_BYCOMMAND | MF_GRAYED);
 mainmenu->EnableMenuItem(IDM_NEWISSUE, MF_BYCOMMAND | MF_GRAYED);
 mainmenu->EnableMenuItem(IDM_SKIPTAG, MF_BYCOMMAND | MF_GRAYED);
 mainmenu->EnableMenuItem(IDM_SKIPCOMP, MF_BYCOMMAND | MF_GRAYED);
 mainmenu->EnableMenuItem(IDM_NEWTAG, MF_BYCOMMAND | MF_GRAYED);
 mainmenu->EnableMenuItem(IDM_EDITTAGS, MF_BYCOMMAND | MF_GRAYED);

It also grays out a few menu choices depending on what area of the program
you are in. However for some reason when the program starts, sometimes the
button for the keyboard on the menu disappears. Im pretty sure it has
something to do with the way I am trying to insert my menu bar, but Im not
quite sure how to resolve the problem. Any ideas?
Thanks
Brian

1. Optical Wireless Desktop - Cannot Hold Mouse Button and Keyboard Button

I recently bought an MS Optical Wireless Desktop 2.0 - a
combo which contains a wireless keyboard and mouse.

Much to my frustration I've found that I can hold the mouse
buttons down, but the moment I press a key on the keyboard
it acts as if I've released the mouse button. While
generally working in Windows this isn't a huge problem, but
I spend much time playing games which *requires* me to be
able to both hold a mouse button, and press keys on the
keyboard at the same time.

I normally use the USB connection, but I've tried
connecting both devices via PS/2 to be sure. No luck there :(

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

(I'm using Intellipoint 5.0, I believe, if that helps).

Thanks all,

Ant.

2. Need HP Recovery CD for OmniBook 2000

3. Natural Keyboard + 3 button mouse = 2 button mouse

4. Undoing bad clusters with Windows'95?

5. Assign a mouse button to a Keyboard button press ( and hold)

6. horrable: Compiling wxWindows on Mac

7. Maximize/minimize buttons on right upper corner dissapearing

8. Successful upgrade to XP experiences

9. WEIRD-Start button dissapears!

10. Dissapearing Standby Button?

11. Making the cancel button dissapear in a property sheet

12. Netscape 2.0b4-Dissapearing radio buttons

13. how to create a window without any close button (include OK button and X button)