How can I insert data to a Pocket Excel worksheet?

How can I insert data to a Pocket Excel worksheet?

Post by Ronal Resmini Balen » Sun, 04 Aug 2002 04:37:19

Hello,

How can I insert data to a cell in an Pocket Excel
worksheet from my Embedded Visual Basic aplication?

Thanks,

Ronal

How can I insert data to a Pocket Excel worksheet?

Post by Jeff Richard » Mon, 05 Aug 2002 16:01:48

Please see this article.
INFO: Unable to Automate Pocket Word and Pocket Excel
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];Q265761

Quote:> Hello,