Creating / Using Assembler files In a Project under Platform Builder.

Creating / Using Assembler files In a Project under Platform Builder.

Post by Microsoft News Serve » Wed, 10 May 2000 04:00:00

I would like to be able to create a project, mixed with "C" files and
assembly files.  How can I integrate into this project, assembler files that
can be edited and assembled with the project?

Paul Brunner
Rockwell Automation

Creating / Using Assembler files In a Project under Platform Builder.

Post by Steve Maille » Wed, 10 May 2000 04:00:00

If the project doesn't automatically recognize the extension for the
assembler source files you can always use a custom build setting to kick off
the assembler. You will need to include the Obj file in the projects linker
settings as well.

--
Steve Maillet
Entelechy Software Consulting