FTP Help Urgent

Post by Soma » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:03:40

Hi,
     I just Tried with the FTP session for my project using Embeddded
VisualC++ 3.0.
     After using InternetOpen, InternetConnect Api's, I just procedded with
the FtpSetCurrentDirectory, FtpFindFirstFile. But when compiled I get the
error 'FtpSetCurrentDirectory' : undeclared identifier.
       I have used those as below
        FtpSetCurrentDirectory(ftpsession, directory );
        FtpFindFirstFile(ftpsession, TEXT("*.*"),&file_data,NULL,NULL);

    I have also included the Wininet.h, wininet.lib for the x86 Processor &
using the HandHeldPC Emulator.Can any one tell me how to solve this problem.

Its very urgent.

Thanks in advance

Soma

1. HELP: Urgent: Keep FTP program open

Hi NT Lovers,

Is it possible to let NT keep a program running even when I'm
logging out.
i.e. I'm doing an FTP download of several Mb and I do not want
to keep the PC busy, so let the FTP download continue after
I'm logged out.

Any possibility ?

GN

 Department of Solid State Physics and Magnetism, KULEUVEN

2. mobilis mobile computing site

3. URGENT URGENT URGENT

4. FAT/NTFS questions

5. *Urgent* Export Help *Urgent*