Which target to select?

Post by am » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:26:12

I have Toshiba 750 with Intel PXA255. Which target I should select on evc
4.0:
ARMv4, ARMv4I, ARMv4T?

Thanks.

Which target to select?

Post by Paul G. Tobey [eMVP » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 04:29:14

ARMv4.

Paul T.

Quote:> I have Toshiba 750 with Intel PXA255. Which target I should select on evc
> 4.0:
> ARMv4, ARMv4I, ARMv4T?

> Thanks.

Which target to select?

Post by am » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:26:50

Thank you.

> ARMv4.

> Paul T.

> > I have Toshiba 750 with Intel PXA255. Which target I should select on
evc
> > 4.0:
> > ARMv4, ARMv4I, ARMv4T?

> > Thanks.

1. Selecting multiple folders How to select No problem selecting multiple files

I can select multiple files  with the Shift key or the Ctl key  but
can not  select multiple folders . I can only select individual
folders, one at time.

I have tried 3 computers using the same O.S. with the same results

On tools I have selected default .

A friend also with the same O.S  has no problem.
I have set Tools setings to be the same ones he has.

I want to move large number of files but the only way is to move one
at time.

Can you help please ?

Vlad

2. going on line

3. How to select Win3.1 as a target?

4. D-LINK DWL-G650 Airplus config problem

5. Installing CEPlatform Builder 2.12, Which CPU to select for target machine

6. Upgrade to W-XP

7. Error creating new Target in Target Designer

8. wxWindows for plugins

9. Target Analysis: Easy way to run TAP.EXE without installing XP/2000 on target

10. Merging a target with an existing target.

11. activesync 3.5, target device runs ce.net 400, target halt when trying to use remote tools

12. vb Select * from tableA?How to select record from 1000 to 2500

13. When selecting text, automatically select entire word