Displaying extended ascii code?

Post by Victor Saha » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 05:43:16

Hi,...
How can I display the extended ascii code?(128-255).
I can display the first 128(0-127) characters into my
program, but got problem with the other half of characters
(128-255).

Displaying extended ascii code?

Post by Paul G. Tobey [eMVP » Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:47:18

The extended ASCII code of *what*?

Paul T.

Quote:> Hi,...
> How can I display the extended ascii code?(128-255).
> I can display the first 128(0-127) characters into my
> program, but got problem with the other half of characters
> (128-255).

1. Displaying ASCII Code at Pocket PC?

I am programming a ASCII equivalent display (for Pocket
PC).
The point is: you write a decimal number
between 0-255 and the program must display the equivalent
character in ASCII code.
Do you know if exist a function for this or something that
help.
At the editor (Microsoft eMbedded Visual C++) using
ALT+number I can display the characters
between 0-127 without problem, but when I try to display
characters between 128-255 some of them
are not the same to ASCII table (may be it is using ANSI).
I really apreeciate any help.

2. comparing two integer values don't work

3. extended ASCII password

4. Driver for Audio Excel DSP 16

5. oem extended ascii for drawtext

6. MFC 8500 Brother Printer Compatibility

7. Extended ascii characters

8. regedit to dissable system admin

9. Extended ASCII characters

10. ASCII codes

11. Attachments in ascii code

12. Legal/logon notice - line break ASCII code