Add image to form

Post by Diego A. Caggian » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:47:25

Hi,

How can I set an image as the background of a dialog form
in eVC++ 3.0 for Pocket PC 2002.?
Thanks in advance,

Diego

Add image to form

Post by Alexander Shargi » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:57:57

You can't just "set" it. You should draw the bitmap yourself. This is done
in WM_ERASEBKGND message handler.

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:> Hi,

> How can I set an image as the background of a dialog form
> in eVC++ 3.0 for Pocket PC 2002.?
> Thanks in advance,

> Diego

1. Adding images to My Images causing a problem

Hello,

I have Windows XP Home Edition, and you can use .jpg
ja .gif-files as desktop images if they are in My Images
folder. Well, now that I started to add more images to
that folder, NONE of the images located there appear on
the menu where you can choose the desired desktop image.
I fixed the problem once when I installed the latest
Service Pack, but I obviously can't do that again. Also,
when I removed the images I added today, the problem
disappeared. What's causing this and how can I fix it,
since I really want to use those images without
converting them to bmp. format and save them to Windows-
folder.

Thanks. :)

-Laura

2. HELP.... GPF's in Netscape 1.1 with Cirrus Logic GD-5424

3. copy image form GDI to own memory buffer with BYTE *

4. Server posta in arrivo localhost - Errore con Outlook Express

5. HELP!!

6. Image Fields won't Submit Forms

7. Internet explorer problems

8. Can only save images off of the internet in BMP form

9. making a cd form an image file

10. images/icons on forms?

11. how to display image in form?

12. displaying images (.bmp) on forms?