CE connectivity to DB Server ?

Post by SiVA » Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hello

I'm currently attempting to port our Palm Pilot application to CE 2.11, but
I'm having problems finding any decent high level db connectivity tools.
This is what I need to do:

Connect CE App to MS SQL Server via TCP/IP (using RF link) or activesync
serial, then download data from CE device to the Server (appending rows),
then upload from SQL Server to the CE device (data is used for read purposes
only).

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
-Justin

1. CE OLE DB Provider for Remote DB ??

Is there an OLE DB provider that can allow my CE device to directly acess a
remote database (like SQLServer) without having to go through a local DB on
the CE device ? I do have an Etherent card in the device so it is on the
network and can see the server, but I can't seem to find anything to allow
ADOCE to do this.

Regards,
Kevin Jones

2. window size startup

3. Client/Server DB Prog. on CE ?

4. MPEG II Info

5. accessing server DB via CE device

6. Playing damaged CD's on a PC?

7. Questions relative to MDB, DB CE & SQL CE

8. HELP: USB 2.0 Hub Problems with old 500 mhz computer

9. NT web/db connectivity

10. NT server to Netware server connectivity

11. How to open a sdf file with ole db/ce??hellp!!

12. How to open a sdf file with ole db/ce,Help!!!!

13. Wininet internet connectivity using SSL with CE