any consultants available?

Post by lstockto » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 00:25:40

We have an ActiveMovie filter that works on the Windows platforms, and we have recently attempted to port it to WindowsCE.  We are needing help to get this project completed.

any consultants available?

Post by Frank Markus Schanzenb?che » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 05:56:13

Just guessing,
besides of you need an "consultant", you more or less need someone that
knows how to port it to windows ce. I believe a lot of people here would
take the quest and do it.

Finally, your question can`t be answered just like that. Its not as easy
as you probably think it would be. Really depends on what youve got
availabe on source codes and how it was programmed.

my 5p

kindest regards

Frank Markus Schanzenb?cher
USH Software, Media & ECommerce

> We have an ActiveMovie filter that works on the Windows platforms, and we have recently attempted to port it to WindowsCE.  We are needing help to get this project completed.

any consultants available?

Post by Frank Markus Schanzenb?che » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 16:10:08

minus spelling mistakes (was a bit under some time pressure as I wrote
this yesterday)

> Just guessing,
> besides of you need an "consultant", you more or less need someone that
> knows how to port it to windows ce. I believe a lot of people here would
> take the quest and do it.

> Finally, your question can`t be answered just like that. Its not as easy
> as you probably think it would be. Really depends on what youve got
> availabe on source codes and how it was programmed.

> my 5p

> kindest regards

> Frank Markus Schanzenb?cher
> USH Software, Media & ECommerce

>> We have an ActiveMovie filter that works on the Windows platforms, and
>> we have recently attempted to port it to WindowsCE.  We are needing
>> help to get this project completed.

1. Internet Consultants Available

NetEffects Inc. provides experienced consultants onsite that work in
various areas including:
        -Netscape Commerce server
        -Oracle Web Gateway (WOW)
        -Firewall One
        -HTML programming
        -CGI scripts
        -C/C++ programming
        -Database integration

Our typical client is a mid to large company that is doing extensive
development and is used to bringing in contractors for large projects.

Please email or call if you are interested in having us call to discuss
your needs.

Jack Bader
NetEffects Inc.
314-727-107

2. IE6 and Java

3. Freelance Consultant Available

4. Netscape.ini

5. Portland, Oregon Computer Consultant Available

6. Occasional Duplication of IO.SYS File both WS and Server- Anybody seen it?????

7. Volume leveling not available... how do I make it available?

8. Regarding ... 'Web Control'

9. Favorites made available offline are NOT available offline

10. MMX documents available, P6 documents not available -- Ironic or irresponsible?

11. MyPC not available...no error info is available

12. Share problems: NT complaints remote computer not available (although it is available)

13. Web Forms Consultant Needed -- Fast Cash!