Programmatically double-clicking a ListView Item

Programmatically double-clicking a ListView Item

Post by Sami » Wed, 28 May 2003 17:53:04

Hello,
How can I programmatically double-click an item in a ListView Control?

Thanks,
Sami

Programmatically double-clicking a ListView Item

Post by Alexander Shargi » Wed, 28 May 2003 18:24:53

You could try to send it WM_LBUTTONDBLCLICK message or simulte click with
mouse_event or SendInput. Also if you handle this event (e. g. via
NM_DBLCLICK notification), you can just call this handler directly.

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:> Hello,
> How can I programmatically double-click an item in a ListView Control?

> Thanks,
> Sami

1. Double Click On ListView's Item

Hi, Dear all

  How can you implement double click in a listview?

  I try to use ItemClick event and a Global variant , GetTickCount for it ,

  but the real trouble is ItemClick Event only fired at first time , if u
  click it second time, the itemclick Event will not fire:-(

Regards James

2. High-Capacity SCSI DAT and NT

3. How to detect which item is being clicked or double clicked in a CListCtrl

4. Remote Connection w/ Linksys Router

5. Listview double click problem

6. xp vs rockwell

7. Double Click in a listview

8. XP & FAT32

9. Prevent changing of text in Listview control by doubling clicking

10. Double click on tree item

11. Double Click toolbar item?

12. CListCtrl : prb double clicking items

13. "wmplayer.exe" not found when double-clicking on avi-files...