installation bug eMbedded Visual tools 3.0

installation bug eMbedded Visual tools 3.0

Post by kich » Wed, 29 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hello friends

Can anybody out there help?? I am new in the Windows CE business. I am trying to
install windows CE eMbedded visual tools 3.0 on my PC but for some reason the
installation wizard crashes.

Everything is in order with my system: Windows NT 4.0, SP6, IE 5.5, etc.

Please help
Kich

installation bug eMbedded Visual tools 3.0

Post by Thomas Hal » Wed, 29 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi Kich,

You will need to be more specific in order for us to help.  What
installation options did you select? What error messages are you getting?
What folders, if any, were created before the installation failed? Hint: you
may look for folder 'Windows CE Tools' on your target drive.

Thanks,
Tom Hall