Ipconfig and Ping for CE x86

Post by Ravi Tolan » Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find ipconfig.exe. Platform
Builder 2.12 documentation mentions that if u set IMGCOMMDEMOS then MINCOMM
will include the ping and ipconfig in the build. I found ping but was unable
to locate ipconfig.

Also when i invoke ping on my target platform nothing happens

Thanks

Ravi

Ipconfig and Ping for CE x86

Post by Steve Maille » Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I'm not aware of an ipconfig implementation for CE. Ping as it ships from MS
will send output to the debug serial port. It's easy enough to get it to
work in a console as the source is provided.

--
Steve Maillet
Entelechy Software Consulting

Quote:> Hi