MFC: How to display tooltips for Toolbar?

Post by Ken » Wed, 04 Sep 2002 12:50:08

MFC: How to display tooltips for Toolbar?

Appreciate your help.

MFC: How to display tooltips for Toolbar?

Post by Artu » Sat, 07 Sep 2002 19:55:46

Hi,
For that purpose there is TB_SETTOOLTIPS message.
Best regards,
Artur

1. Google Toolbar and Links Toolbar will not display

I had the Google search toolbar and the Links toolbar
displayed in the toolbars, but now they won't display ...
they are gone.  I still have them in the View|Toolbars|
pulldown menu and I have them checked but they won't
display as toolbars.  I can get the Norton Antivirus to
show up on the Toolbar. Anyone have any ideas?  I'm
running IE 6 Service Pack 1.

Thanks.

2. win95 drive under win98 won't show up.

3. Applying tooltips for a toolbar in a dialog

4. Netscape 6 Bug?

5. Tooltips in own ToolBars

6. Seeking Interactive Ad/Content Opps.

7. String resource format for dialog toolbar button & tooltip text

8. How to detect ODBC driver?

9. MSOFFICE --- TOOLBAR ---- TOOLTIPS PROBLEM!

10. Dynamic Toolbars with 24bit bitmaps & tooltips

11. Toolbar tooltips problem

12. Q:Add tooltips and status info when create toolbar and menu at run time

13. Toolbar and tooltip problems