RC1: fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive

RC1: fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive

Post by Lloyd Sargen » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 07:19:50

What is most annoying is that I have explicitly TURNED OFF precompiled
headers. This is a driver that builds JUST fine when I do a build
(selection) but screams about the precompiled headers when I build the
platform.

How do I fix it?

Thanks!

Lloyd

RC1: fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive

Post by Paul G. Tobe » Sat, 02 Feb 2002 02:33:17

Choose Project|Options, then, in the left pane, where the project files are
shown, select each file and see what the settings are *for that file*.

Paul T.

Quote:> What is most annoying is that I have explicitly TURNED OFF precompiled
> headers. This is a driver that builds JUST fine when I do a build
> (selection) but screams about the precompiled headers when I build the
> platform.

> How do I fix it?

> Thanks!

> Lloyd

RC1: fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive

Post by Lloyd Sargen » Sat, 02 Feb 2002 05:55:55

Thanks!

> Choose Project|Options, then, in the left pane, where the project files
are
> shown, select each file and see what the settings are *for that file*.

> Paul T.

> > What is most annoying is that I have explicitly TURNED OFF precompiled
> > headers. This is a driver that builds JUST fine when I do a build
> > (selection) but screams about the precompiled headers when I build the
> > platform.

> > How do I fix it?

> > Thanks!

> > Lloyd

1. selstore.cpp missing precompiled header directives (CVS HEAD)

Hi all,

It seems that selstore.cpp is lacking the standard wx precompiler
directives which is preventing me compiling CVS HEAD on MS VC++. I think
something like the following should be added to the top of the file.

Regards,

Jason

#ifdef __GNUG__
    #pragma implementation "selstore.h"
#endif

// For compilers that support precompilation, includes "wx.h".
#include "wx/wxprec.h"

#ifdef __BORLANDC__
#pragma hdrstop
#endif

#ifndef WX_PRECOMP
    #include "wx/wx.h"
#endif

2. New MS stack for Win 3.1x

3. Fatal Error C1010

4. deletred scanner and camera wizard

5. including .lib files as precompiled directive?

6. game compatability

7. What to #include (fatal error c1010)

8. Cannot send files with Windows Messenger

9. fatal error C1010

10. error RC1004: unexpected end of file found

11. Precompiled headers and C Language file

12. Per-file use precompiled headers

13. Precompiled headers and C Language file