Eshell and PB 2.12

Post by Pawan Sing » Thu, 08 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Has anyone got the PB 2.12 beta to work with Eshell. I start Eshell and when
I start PB and specify the debugging transport as UDP and CEPC device name,
and hit start debugging NK.EXE, PB registers with "eshell" for DBGMSG but it
does not register with it for "kernel debugging". Is there anything extra
one has to setup?

Thanks
Pawan

Eshell and PB 2.12

Post by Tad Marshal » Thu, 08 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I couldn't get it working (even to "start debugging NK.EXE") until I built a
dummy "Hello world" app, then it worked.  I mostly followed the steps in
GUIDE.DOC on the first CD.

Tad

Quote:> Has anyone got the PB 2.12 beta to work with Eshell. I start Eshell and
when
> I start PB and specify the debugging transport as UDP and CEPC device
name,
> and hit start debugging NK.EXE, PB registers with "eshell" for DBGMSG but
it
> does not register with it for "kernel debugging". Is there anything extra
> one has to setup?

> Thanks
> Pawan

1. PB 2.11, PB 2.12 and Windows 2000

I currently have PB 2.11.  It won't install under Windows 2000.

Will PB 2.11 work under Windows 2000?  If so, is a way to get it to install
under Windows 2000?

The same questions apply to PB 2.12.  I've seen some discussion of PB 2.12 &
Win2K on here, but I'm still not sure if I can install PB 2.12 under Win2K,
or if people had it installed under NT4 and then upgraded to Win2K.  Also,
are all the features of PB 2.12 available when running under Win2K?

Thanks

Jay O'Conor

2. DVD error: WinDVD or WMP...

3. IPSM and PB 2.12/PB 3.0 on SA1100

4. sharing an e-mail account with other user accounts

5. FADS860T + WinCE 2.12 PB + MOTOADS2 + MINCOMM

6. Convert to WAV or MP3 file

7. Questoin about PB 2.12 and Visual Source Safe

8. Thanks Kelly - Missing AutoPlay tab

9. Problem in displaying image in PB 2.12

10. Pb 2.12 OAL problem

11. PB 2.12 - Boot from Ethernet

12. PB 2.12 on WIN2000

13. PB 2.12 error message on CEPC debug build