Creating a box of text from an button click event

Creating a box of text from an button click event

Post by Kleberson Lui » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:38:36

When I to need to create a box of text, when one
determined command button will be had access? In this in
case that, it does not have as to use the OnInitDialog
event. As I can create a box of text, when the user to
clicar in a button of command of my application?

Creating a box of text from an button click event

Post by Yaroslav Goncharo » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:20:53

Hi

you can use CreateWindow in the WM_COMMAND handler.

--
Yaroslav Goncharov
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices

Quote:> When I to need to create a box of text, when one