If the PPC and the Desktop Computer is connected with ActiveSync, You can
use RAPI functions to exchange data. See MSDN for more information. I use
RAPI the to acces the PPC's Pocket Outlook Objects from Desktop.
Hope this helps a bit.
Quote:> I'm looking for the best approach to have to dialogs
> running on the host pc and the pocket pc communicating
> information. If you have a suggestion please let me know.
1. HELP : Serial Communication - H/PC (IR port) to Desktop PC using serial cable
I have developed an application using EVC++ 3.0 that opens an IR
port on an H/PC Fujitsu mobile device and talks to a desktop
application (MSDN Muti Threaded TTY sample) by a serial cable. The
problem is that the IR port on the device opens ok(desktop application
detects CTS/DSR events)but the bytes that the desktop application
receives is null. Why is it so? I can also see the EVENT: ERR BREAK
and ERROR: BREAK messages on TTY sample. Can anyone give me some
leads? I dinno serial programming was so hard!
Thank you for your time.
2. serverproblems with .asf file?
3. New Pocket PC map-software for Europe on the Pocket PC / PC-Notebook
4. sp2 failing with SATA Drives
5. Pocket PC serial communication
6. US-FL-C++ Application Developers needed
7. Serial port communication using pocket pc
8. How to create a toolbar for IE 5/6
9. Pocket PC-size video of Pocket PC Summit party
10. Is Pocket PC 3.0 the same as Pocket PC 2002?
11. Preprocessor question Pocket PC vs. Pocket PC 2002?
12. New article at Pocket PC Developer Network - Testing programs on Pocket PC
13. Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002: CDialog::m_bFullScreen