evc error message

Post by Henri Spagnol » Thu, 17 Jul 2003 04:11:42

Hello,

My "eVC" was working, but since few weeks now, each time I run a project, I
get the following error message:

EVC a caus une dfaillance de page dans
 le module DEVBLD.PKG 018f:510b30da.

If I run "eVC" without any project, it opens normally, but them when opening
a project it crash.

Can somebody help please?

Regards
Henri

1. evc++ error message

hi,
    After i have compile program in eVC++ and downloaded
into windows ce. I run the program. But the following
message is displayed

" Cannot find 'test,exe' (or one of its components). Make
sure the path and filename are correct and that all the
required libraries are available. "

Anyone know what's happen?

kelvin

3. EVC+ Will Not Start - Error Message "no SDK installed" for NT

4. Clipboard

5. Error message in EVC 3.0

6. Retrieving Past Posts

7. OE6 Message Window "There was an error opening this message.An Error has occured

8. Will Windows XP support Office 97 ?

9. Error Message - There was an error opening this message

10. Error Message trying to remote control another machine....Error message is "Remo

11. evc 3 -> evc 4 conversion issues

12. eVC 3 and eVC 4 on same machine

13. Using EVC 4.0 linker/compiler BIN with EVC 3.0