Name Space Resolution

Post by Chirat » Sat, 04 Jan 2003 16:51:47

Hello,
I have implemented the POOM as a standalone application. It worked fine. But
when i was trying to integrate it to our main application it gave an error
because there is a interface in our application which has the same name as
POOM has (Application coclass IPOutlookApp interface).The pimstore.h which
was given doesn't have any name space so what can I do? Help me.
Chirath.

1. Space, Resolution needs for Quicktime video?

I'd like to use Quicktime and QTVR (with MPEG-1) compression). with 3.9
Gigabytes of space and 3 hours of video;

What can the maximum resolution be for the videos? And the quality factor.

I'd like to find a chart or algorithem to calculate the approximate
resolution we can use for the videos.

The distribution medium will be DVD.

Thanks in advance!

Michael J. Day
La Jolla, Ca.

2. Training Providers

3. Lowering screen resolution reduces desktop space

4. Auto save in explorer on XP

5. Server Name Resolution using WMS and Win2KSvr

6. Comp crashed

7. Dynamic Name resolution won't clear

8. my keyboard.

9. DUN to NT Name Resolution.