Wierd problem to run PPC2002 emulator: Cannot locate the default device

Wierd problem to run PPC2002 emulator: Cannot locate the default device

Post by John » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 01:28:43

I am using PPC2002 and eVC++3.0.

When I compile my software in eVC++3.0 and want to run e,ulator, the system
told me "Error Occured: Cannot locate the default device. Please set a
default device by Platform Manager". The same software worked yesterday and
I did not change the settings of Platform Manager.

Here are some important parameters of Platform Manager Configuration:

Pocket PC 2002 -> Pocket PC 2002 Emulation -> Property

Transport: TCP/IP Transport for Windows CE -> Configure -> Check Connection
Status (checked)   6000 msec interval       Use fixed address: 192.168.1.153

Startup Server: Emulator Startup Server -> Configure -> Ethernet (Enabled),
Serial Port 1: COM1

Anybody can help? Tthanks in advance.

John

Wierd problem to run PPC2002 emulator: Cannot locate the default device

Post by John » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:09:49

Windows 2K in my desktop.

John

Quote:> I am using PPC2002 and eVC++3.0.

> When I compile my software in eVC++3.0 and want to run e,ulator, the
system
> told me "Error Occured: Cannot locate the default device. Please set a
> default device by Platform Manager". The same software worked yesterday
and
> I did not change the settings of Platform Manager.

> Here are some important parameters of Platform Manager Configuration:

> Pocket PC 2002 -> Pocket PC 2002 Emulation -> Property

> Transport: TCP/IP Transport for Windows CE -> Configure -> Check
Connection
> Status (checked)   6000 msec interval       Use fixed address:
192.168.1.153

> Startup Server: Emulator Startup Server -> Configure -> Ethernet
(Enabled),
> Serial Port 1: COM1

> Anybody can help? Tthanks in advance.

> John

1. Urgent: Wierd problem to run PPC2002 emulator: Cannot locate the default device

Urgent, please help!

I am using  eVC++3.0 installed on my Windows 2K desktop to develop PPC2002
applications.

When I compile my software in eVC++3.0 and want to run emulator, the system
told me "Error Occured: Cannot locate the default device. Please set a
default device with Platform Manager".
I did not have this type of problems before. Not sure if it is related to
some new DVD player
software I downloaded from the Internet.

Here are some important parameters of Platform Manager Configuration:

Pocket PC 2002 -> Pocket PC 2002 Emulation -> Property

Transport: TCP/IP Transport for Windows CE -> Configure -> Check Connection
Status (checked)   6000 msec interval       Use fixed address: 192.168.1.153

Startup Server: Emulator Startup Server -> Configure -> Ethernet (Enabled),
Serial Port 1: COM1

Anybody can help? Thanks in advance.

John

2. Powering off scanners

3. Problems running PPC eVB app on PPC2002 Emulator

4. Trust Relationship (HELP!!)

5. Emulator: Cannot find default device

6. DOS in XP

7. Cannot run Emulator: "There is no device installed" error

8. System Restore won't restore!

9. cannot compile for 2002 device (using ppc2002 sdk beta)

10. problem with ppc2002 emulator

11. Problems trying to install a CAB on PPC2002 Emulator

12. problem with ppc2002 emulator