play.asx at Hive-based OS CE 4.1

Post by Susan Loh [MS » Thu, 28 Nov 2002 03:09:38

The type of registry shouldn't be related, but it might be if drivers didn't
get started the same way.  I don't know how to tell you to debug it -- try
checking to see if other .asx's play, perhaps locally, and check to see if
regular web browsing of other http sites works.  I also suggest you look
through the debug output you get during boot to see if there are any
warnings or errors printed as the drivers are started up.

Good luck,

Sue

> Hi..

> I've tested Hive-based registry at CE 4.1 and I've found
> strange thing that when I clicked the
> http://xxx.xxx/xx.asx but the CEPlayer can't play that
> link. The error message is not exact but like this
> "Invalid path"

> But at RAM-based registry OS, it works fine.
> What's wrong? bug?

> TIA.

1. Windows CE .NET 4.2 Hive-based registry with CEPC problems

Has anyone able to implement Hive-based registry with Windows CE .NET 4.2 on
a CEPC platform (Not the Geode)?

I was able to get Hive-based registry working with Windows CE .NET 4.1 on a
CEPC platform, using Generic IDE.

After migrating to Windows CE .NET 4.2, using the same set of registries
related to "Hive-based registry".
I got the good old blank screen again.

Any help is much appreciated.

Sam

2. Samsung SD-612(DVD)No go.

3. Using Hive-Based Registry with Windows CE .NET 4.2 with x86 device

4. Getting TIF to appear on IE in winXP

5. CE.Net hang using Hive-based registry

6. Idle users disconnection

7. why AP compiled with CE 4.1 SDK cannot run in CE 4.0 OS

8. Image is too large for current RAM and RAMIMAGE settings?

9. Help me in Cleaning Hive-based registry

10. Need help with the Hive-Based Registry?