IrCOMM port fails: Error 120

Post by J. Mahe » Wed, 10 Oct 2001 03:04:04

I want to print over the Ir port on a Pocket PC handheld
device.  I tried CreateFile("COM3:",....) and get error
102 on both the Symbol and IPAQ devices.

Anyone konw why?

1. SHCreateMenuBar fails with LE=120="call not impl" when app called from file explorer

Hi,

I am struggling with a strange bug in either Windows CE or my app (C app).

The app uses SHCreateMenuBar (minimum call, no specials) to create a menu
bar.
This is the first thing it does in the main window's WM_CREATE section.

This call fails with Last Error = 120 (call not implemented) when the app is
called
by tipping on the executable in file explorer.

Previous versions of the app did not have that behaviour, although I am not
aware of
any changes I would have made, and it is the first call anyway.

Did anyone ever have a similar experience?

Michaela

2. usb ms intellimouse ex3.0

3. Dell Inspiron 5100 (Display Error) DPI Setting Changed from 96DPI to 120?

4. ReelMagic and Visual Basic

5. RegRestoreKey error code 120?

6. XP and Voodoo5 and DAoC

7. IrCOMM Fail EscapeCommFunction(HANDLE,CLRIR)

8. Dial Up Security Issues

9. IrComm fails when installed with SP3

10. PB 3.0 Disabling IRCOMM/IRDA port

11. ReadFile from IrCOMM serial port with timeout?

12. Printing to Local Port May Fail with Access Denied Error 188878

13. Failed to initalize V-box (0010-0016-0120)