Windows CE 3.0 Add-On Pack

Post by Marc Noe » Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Has anybody received this yet?

The URL http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/embedded/news/fromms/ce30aop.asp
makes it sound like it should have automatically been sent to PB3.0
customers, but I have yet to see it.

Windows CE 3.0 Add-On Pack

Post by Franz Sonnta » Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I am still waiting, too. Nothing received yet.

Quote:> Has anybody received this yet?

> The URL http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/embedded/news/fromms/ce30aop.asp
> makes it sound like it should have automatically been sent to PB3.0
> customers, but I have yet to see it.

Windows CE 3.0 Add-On Pack

Post by Frederic THIE » Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I had news recently and I should not have AddOn Pack before at least 2
weeks.

Frdric THIEL
Eurilogic
FRANCE

Windows CE 3.0 Add-On Pack

Post by in.. » Thu, 26 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I received three weeks ago a package with 3 CDs labeled as Addon Pack
for PB3.0 in a sealed plastic envelope. Do you meant that ?

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:26:18 -0400, "Marc Noel"

>Has anybody received this yet?

>The URL http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/embedded/news/fromms/ce30aop.asp
>makes it sound like it should have automatically been sent to PB3.0
>customers, but I have yet to see it.

Windows CE 3.0 Add-On Pack

Post by Chris Diamon » Sat, 04 Nov 2000 02:40:14

I got mine delivered yesterday.

Quote:> Has anybody received this yet?

> The URL http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/embedded/news/fromms/ce30aop.asp
> makes it sound like it should have automatically been sent to PB3.0
> customers, but I have yet to see it.

1. How do I install the Windows CE Add-On pack for Platform Builder 3.0

I am having trouble installing the Windows CE Add-On pack for Platform
Builder 3.0.  I am looking to install the first of 3 cds that comprise the
Add-On pack, but I cannot seem to find a startup.exe to begin the
installation process.

Does anyone know how to install the Windows CE Add-On pack for Platform
Builder 3.0?

Thank you

2. getting and putting to the CDC

3. CE 3.0 PB Add-on PAck?????

4. MP8, XP, DVD, Error 0xC00D116A

5. WinCE CE 3.0 Add-On Pack

6. My Comput....

7. CE 3.0 Add-On Pack

8. MSN Messenger 5.0

9. Windows CE 3.0 Add-On

10. PB 3.0 Add-on Pack?

11. I got problem install PB 3.0 Add-On Pack

12. Cannot install SDK created with PB 3.0 after Add-On pack applyed

13. PB 3.0 Add-on pack download