Request for info for using DMA

Post by Mike Larso » Thu, 07 Mar 2002 03:43:33

Hello,

I am designing a data acquisition device.  Data will be comming in from a
seperate piece of hardware through the DMA (Direct Memory Address).  I need
to build a driver and/or a control that can access the DMA in CE.

Can anyone point me in the direction of working with DMA in CE?

Thanks.

Mike

Request for info for using DMA

Post by Michael Fosmire [M » Fri, 08 Mar 2002 04:13:35

Have you looked at http://msdn.microsoft.com?  I know nothing of DMA, but
it looks like there's a lot of information out there.

-mike

1. ACTOR: info & info request

naivete? i received an ad in mail: ACTOR 3.0 for $99.99 until 910401
1-800-323-1809.  i assume it was keyed from my purchase of BORC++prof.

REQUEST: please comment as to the worthwhileness of this software and
its area of use.  i have absolutely NO idea about this as a language,
window tool, db tool etc.  ALSO, please focus me to the correct
group to which this subject belongs.

please respond to the news groups as i have not consistently received
mail here.

tx

wolfgang (this life is totaly for my own interest)

2. Restore won't restore...

3. Request information/advice on building a DMA driver

4. Trouble printing bitmap with mapping mode set to mm_twips

5. WindowsSound info. request

6. APM Wont Turn On

7. Request: Info on Quicktime Conferencing and Movietalk

8. XP updates Installation History

9. Request for MHEG Info

10. Video card/C++ info request

11. Info about AVI format requested

12. Europe Mm Market Info Request

13. REQUEST INFO ON AUTHORINGTOOLS FOR CREATING EDUCATIONAL APLLICATIONS