locked resources in resource editor

Post by James Gaurald » Wed, 09 Apr 2003 07:46:51

occasionally, I open an evc project I made and the resource editor won't let
me edit my dialogs.  (no the files are locked or read-only).  I have to
relaunch evc and fiddle to get it to allow me to move things around or
change text.
anyone know what causes this?

tx

1. New Resource: Add-ins and Resources

We just launched a new resource on Microsoft.com\windowsmedia called
"Add-Ins and Resources" today.  This is where you can find 3rd party apps
and cool stuff that includes skins, 3rd party apps and many more resources:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/coolstuff/default.asp

If you have suggestions for other listings, please post them here and I'll
do my best to get them covered.

Thanks
Sean

--
Sean Alexander
Tech. Product Manager- Windows Media Player

2. New contacts fail to appear in Contacts Pane of OE6

3. XP Home

4. Resource filtering - will Windows re-use unused resources?

5. RUN TIME ERRORS

6. Howto: Split mfc resources across multiple resource files?

7. Rideway help?!

8. XML Resource Files: Adding bitmaps to the resource files

9. HELP Clever Resource Ids , Resource Compiler

10. resource.h and xxxx.rc resource numers?

11. System Resources and GDI Resources Dropping

12. Editing an .EXE's icon with resource editor