Fixed columns of one list

Post by Kleberson Lui » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:46:14

I would like to know as I can fix a column of my list,
thus, when I click on the ScrollBar of the list, this
column do not move. For example I have a list with the
fields: Product, Price, Amount and Stated period, I would
like of when I click on Horizontal ScrollBar, the column
Product is fixed, thus improving the visualization.
Somebody can help me!

Fixed columns of one list

Post by Alexander Shargi » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:35:26

Unfortunately, this is not supported by list view. You could try intercept
WM_HSCROLL event and add a "Product" column before the first visible column.

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:> I would like to know as I can fix a column of my list,
> thus, when I click on the ScrollBar of the list, this
> column do not move. For example I have a list with the
> fields: Product, Price, Amount and Stated period, I would
> like of when I click on Horizontal ScrollBar, the column
> Product is fixed, thus improving the visualization.
> Somebody can help me!

Fixed columns of one list

Post by Scott Langha » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:45:38

Can you use two lists. One with the fixed columns, and with the horizontal
scrollable ones. Then, handle the vertical scroll, for each list and use it
to sync the vertical position of the other list.
-Scott