Repainting screen

Post by Pete » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:41:50

Anyone know why a program
wouldnt repaint?  ..

I have tried using API
like Invalidatrect and
updatewindows, neither of them
work.... my screen only gets updated
after something like a popup msgbox
or the drop down start menu covers it
.. when what ever was covering my screen
goes away, that area is updated ...but not
the rest of my screen..

Pete

Repainting screen

Post by Pete » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 04:32:07

Never mind, .. had to change a few
parameters in the invalidaterect routine.. it works now..

but now I have a flicker problem, I am going to google for it,
but if anyone has any ideas please reply thanks :-)

Pete

Quote:> Anyone know why a program
> wouldnt repaint?  ..

> I have tried using API
> like Invalidatrect and
> updatewindows, neither of them
> work.... my screen only gets updated
> after something like a popup msgbox
> or the drop down start menu covers it
> .. when what ever was covering my screen
> goes away, that area is updated ...but not
> the rest of my screen..

> Pete

1. which method repaint the screen?

Dear all,
There is a small dot in the screen after running from one page to another
page. How to fix it?

--
Best Regards,

Gary Kei
Heracle Technologies Limited
Room 302 Pacific House, 20 Queen's Road, Central, H.K.
Tel: 31060299
Fax: 31060296

2. Half-Life: no OpenGL

3. BLUE SCREEN..BLUE SCREEN...BLUE SCREEN..BLUE SCREEN..BLUE SCREEN!

4. S3 ProSavage Video Card

5. Video renderer doesn't repaint image

6. Enable Soap access for Com-components in windows XP

7. WM9 doesn't repaint after run-time resize

8. need to buid my own audio chat client/server

9. Player - repaint using 6.4 control

10. Repainting issue?

11. repaint problems with wordpro in ie6

12. Office application windows fail to repaint

13. Repaints