AttachThreadInput

Post by David Elli » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:16:15

Does AttachThreadInput work in Windows CE?

I am working on a Pocket PC application and it comes up as an undeclared
identifier.

I am trying to use it to get the window that has the focus in another
process. I found this method here.

http://www.microsoft.com/msj/0397/Win32/Win320397.aspx

Can anyone give me a similar method that works in Windows CE?

Dave

1. CE equivalent of AttachThreadInput()

I'm trying to create a prog that listens to *all
user's keyboard inputs, including WM_CHAR messages that
even when my prog loses focus of the keyboard inputs.

I'm thinking that AttachThreadInput() would've been the
choice had I not been working under CE, but is there a
equivalent to that function that I could use instead?

Thanks,

Jay

2. Registry corrupted, backup corrupted. HELP!

3. PocketPC equivalent of AttachThreadInput()

4. How to programatically set the Sound Device to use