How to backup a database fm object store to mounted volume?

How to backup a database fm object store to mounted volume?

Post by Brian Leun » Wed, 29 Nov 2000 02:12:23

Dear All,

I wonder what is the proper way to copy a database in the object store (ie.,
created by CREATE_SYSTEMGUID) to a mounted volume (such as DiskOnChip)?

I am currently reading the records one by one from the source database, then
write it to the destination database one by one, using CeReadRecordPropsEx
and CeWriteRecordProps, and it is extremely time consuming and not
efficient.

Thank you very much for your help.

Brian.