Creating dynamic box of text

Post by Kleberson Lui » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:36:12

I would like to know as I can create box of text in my
programming. I use eVC with MFC. I am placing the
following code in event WM_CREATE of one determined
dialogue:

  pEdit->Create(ES_MULTILINE | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE |
WS_TABSTOP | WS_BORDER,
    CRect(10, 10, 100, 100), this, 1);

The declation for pEdit, stay in header of this class.
Lack some thing for my box of text to be shown in the
screen?? Therefore I am not obtaining exibiz it. You can
help me!

Creating dynamic box of text

Post by Alexander Shargi » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:22:44

If it's dialog, place this code in OnInitDialog handler.

--
Sincerely,
Alexander

http://www.RSDN.ru - Russian Software Developer Network

Quote:> I would like to know as I can create box of text in my