Problem with my own SDK

Post by Aleksandar Trkulj » Wed, 06 Nov 2002 22:52:21

I created my own platform and SDK in PB4.1and its working fine when I
open OS image in PB. (with target/download/initialize)

But, when I install my SDK to eVC4, and try to build applications on
it, emulator hangs (black screen) forever. I have installed SP1 for
eVC4 .

I can only work if I start PB, download image, and then in eVC in
emulator startup server settings check box: connect to last emulator
launched from Platform Builder. (PB must be running and emulator
launched from it)
If I try to bring it up (by building or remote file viewer) only from
eVC (without PB running) it hangs.

Where is the problem?
In previous threads I've read it's because SP1 is not installed but I
have installed it earlier. With standardSDKemulator everything works
fine.

Thanks
Aleksandar

Problem with my own SDK

Post by Bill Boyle » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 01:06:36

Try disabling the KITL build option for your emulator build

Quote:> I created my own platform and SDK in PB4.1and its working fine when I
> open OS image in PB. (with target/download/initialize)

> But, when I install my SDK to eVC4, and try to build applications on
> it, emulator hangs (black screen) forever. I have installed SP1 for
> eVC4 .

> I can only work if I start PB, download image, and then in eVC in
> emulator startup server settings check box: connect to last emulator
> launched from Platform Builder. (PB must be running and emulator
> launched from it)
> If I try to bring it up (by building or remote file viewer) only from
> eVC (without PB running) it hangs.

> Where is the problem?
> In previous threads I've read it's because SP1 is not installed but I
> have installed it earlier. With standardSDKemulator everything works
> fine.

> Thanks
> Aleksandar

Problem with my own SDK

Post by Aleksandar Trkulj » Fri, 08 Nov 2002 09:49:39

Thanks, that's it. It's working now.
Aleksandar

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002 11:06:36 -0500, "Bill Boyles"

>Try disabling the KITL build option for your emulator build

>> I created my own platform and SDK in PB4.1and its working fine when I
>> open OS image in PB. (with target/download/initialize)

>> But, when I install my SDK to eVC4, and try to build applications on
>> it, emulator hangs (black screen) forever. I have installed SP1 for
>> eVC4 .

>> I can only work if I start PB, download image, and then in eVC in
>> emulator startup server settings check box: connect to last emulator
>> launched from Platform Builder. (PB must be running and emulator
>> launched from it)
>> If I try to bring it up (by building or remote file viewer) only from
>> eVC (without PB running) it hangs.

>> Where is the problem?
>> In previous threads I've read it's because SP1 is not installed but I
>> have installed it earlier. With standardSDKemulator everything works
>> fine.

>> Thanks
>> Aleksandar

1. Problem with selecting my own SDK in EVC++ -- system just hangs

Hi,

 I face this problem of not being able to select my own
SDK in the workspace of my application in EVC++. The
system just hangs on forever if i click on my SDK in the
drop down list.
Any reasons as to why does this happen and any solutions
to this....

thanks
s gupta

2. Win 98SE - file size column missing in Explorer /View Details Set

3. Use own SDK in embedded visual c++

4. Intel processor software update Solution

5. help, can not use my own SDK in evc

6. browscap.ini

7. hid read messages reapear own thier own

8. Unstall Media Player

9. restarts on its own + messenger shuts down on its own

10. own file type with own icon

11. I want to own my own server. Help!

12. SIMPLE: Do I need Core SDK aswell as DirectX SDK???