equivalent code in c++ code from vb code for open file

equivalent code in c++ code from vb code for open file

Post by Jack » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 18:39:04

Follow is my code in VB, and I want to change it to VC
but I don't know which function should be called

 Open strFileName For Binary Access Write As #intWriteFileNumber

Put #intWriteFileNumber, , byteData

equivalent code in c++ code from vb code for open file

Post by Paul G. Tobe » Thu, 04 Apr 2002 00:15:46

CreateFile(), WriteFile(), CloseHandle()

Paul T.

Quote:> Follow is my code in VB, and I want to change it to VC